The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Insanity!!!

Cardio today.. was Insanity.. I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who hates doing Insanity.. or at least following along with any type of video..to workout. It was 30 minutes.. and a lot of jumping, jogging, lunges all of which are good.. I just don't like it.. mostly the jumping stuff. It makes me dizzy jumping up then squatting down to touch my toes or the floor. It's kind of like amusement parks for me.. when I was a kid.. I loved all the rides as an adult.. they make me sick.. I'll still do it.. but it's not a great feeling..

I had yet another test today in my Anatomy class.. I counted 13 more to go! Only 3 done.. This weeks test was on skin.. all about skin, oil, glands, layers, functions, cells.. you name it... we covered it.. For all my week long memorizing efforts.. it was 20 questions and we had 16 minutes to take it.. I was done after 8 minutes but had a ? for a fill in the blank... I just hate when I don't have multiple guess answers.  I also hate it that when I hit the submit test button.. I don't find out my score. I do find out who's already taken the test and what the % was.... Here's the low down.. 1 person got 75% (not passing since you need a B or better to pass) and 4 got 95% or better... 1 was at 100%.. Could that be me? Probably not since I think I bombed that one question.. you know the fill in the blank and I'm BLANK!

I have to share this.. Do you ever think your searching for a Innocent word.. Like "Test" and come up with something Not what you were expecting? Like Testes

 and then you see all these photos to go with the wrong word.. It made me giggle and I shared the oops auto correct with Steve..

No comments: