The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

4 weeks and it's quiet...

It was super quiet at the gym this morning.. only us regulars and not too many of us either..It's only been 4 weeks since the new year.. a lot of people have already long forgotten about their resolutions to exercise more.. diet and get fit.

Reasons why I love a quiet gym...
Less noise..
No one hogging the equipment
No worries of anyone being on my favorite machine
My favorite locker.. open for me
I can focus on studying..no one to talk with

Why I don't like a quiet gym...
Tells me people have already given up on being fit and healthy
No one to talk to..
No new people to watch


It's Sunday.. I have a lot to do and I'm now finally tired.. I should nap!
Its because I ate this for b-fast.. .. love it when Steve makes french toast and maple sausage. What a great combo.. I went back for seconds.. no wonder I never lose weight!

___________________________________________________________________________

How do you spend your Sundays? Studying for Thursday/Friday chapter test -Anatomy and doing taxes.. with a little laundry so I have clean workout clothes for Monday. 

What did you do to stick to your New Years Resolution to get fit and healthy? Keep going back to the gym.. day after day.. added in cardio classes 2x's a week. Still working on the healthy foods.. 

What do you like or don't like about a quiet gym? See list above!

No comments: