The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Starting A Breakfast Make-Over!

I need to start a breakfast make over. As I mentioned on another post not too long ago (was it this week?). I tend to eat the same thing day after day.. I've been on a bread (English muffin bread) and jelly kick and it's lasted way too long. I love my raspberry & apple jellies, so I go back day after day eating the same old, same old. Even when I said "I'm no longer eating bread or sweets". This to me did not count as cheating.

I'm not losing any weight .. lost the 3 pounds and with the added salt & bread in my diet.. I'm back up 2 pounds. ;0(  Which leads me to believe, I need a breakfast make-over!

Here's what I was thinking?
Scrambled eggs?
1) they take too long to make (not really but I want some thing quick)
2) I'm just not that into eggs to want to eat them every day.

Sweet Potato?

I'm at a loss? Any suggestions on what I could make quick every day?.. And it can't be fruit.. I eat my 2 bananas every morning and love them! Sometimes I have blueberries, strawberries and apples  so getting enough fruit is not an issue!

Time to check out the government website www.chooseMyplate.gov
There is all the info I need to make good choices for a healthy breakfast makeover.


Where do you look for nutritional advice on your diet? 


No comments: