The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Down to the Wire...

It's down to the wire. In just 2 more days, I take my ACE test. I've studied more for this then anything I have ever studied for. I'm sure it's just because I had to pay out to take this test. It's not like paying for college where your grade is spread out over at least 2 tests. This is just 1, one test! One test that I want to pass and do well on. My reward for passing will be to purchase a Personal Trainer Jacket. I'll need it anyway to start working with clients to look and feel like a professional.

As I study, I keep learning more and more. I'm surprised at how engrossed I become in every aspect of learning about personal training. The more I know.. the more confident I will be when working with clients. It's all information that I would need and want to know before working with anyone.

I'll be looking for guinea pigs so to speak to practice my newly learned skills on. Good thing my family is going to be more then willing to participate. I'm looking forward to the next steps.. but for today, tomorrow and Wednesday morning.. I'll concentrate on the task at hand.. Passing the ACE!

1 comment:

rarejule said...

Good luck!! I'll be thinking about you. Will you know instantly? And I'll be a guinea pig for any knowledge you're willing to share.