The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coming UP!

I have a test in Anatomy that I can either take Thursday or Friday.. So this is what I've been doing...
Note cards and lots of them.. 3 chapters worth. It's the best way to study.. memorize facts and I do it all while walking on the treadmill and running on the cross ramp. I went back to the gym this afternoon all because I wanted to focus on just my note cards.. nothing else. When I'm home, I tend to do every thing but study. I feel like I'm ready, ready to take this test and see how I do. It's sad to say.. hours worth of studying for a 33 minute test. I'm guessing there will be about 10 questions per chapter. Wow.. not a whole lot considering the time I've put into know all in these chapters. I will also have to retain it for the final in 3 months. I'll get to keep going over and over it.. sounds like fun.. NOT!

I'm obviously off my no sugar.. it's just not possible to go days and days without some sugary treat. I'm allowing myself at least one per day. I have to choose wisely.. What did I choose? I made brownies and added in some mini chocolate chips and drizzled it with butterscotch topping.

Here it is... all hot, chocolaty and gooey ... now if I had some vanilla ice cream..


______________________________________________________________________________

What's your method to memorize facts? 

What sugary treat did you eat today? 


No comments: