The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Ran With Scissors.

I cut my bangs a few weeks ago.. you know the "I'm so sick and tired of my hair syndrome". I have to tell you.. I use to be able to get all my hair back in a pony tail. Now my bangs cross one eye. I'm not in need of an eye patch since I usually can see fine out of both eyes and I prefer to see out of both eyes doing any activity other then sleep. The hair in my eye was driving me a little nuts. Yesterday, I decided to take a photo of myself and I realized how ridiculous it was to not be seeing out of both eyes. It took great lengths of head tilts and numerous adjustments to get my hair from not covering my entire left eye.

I grabbed the scissors and to town I went.. chop, snip, more cutting and snipping away.
Ta Da....
My hair is still wet, not from sweat.. and of course I never take the time to style it. The most I do is throw my hair in a pony tail. Maybe some day I'll get back to wanting to spend the time.

I have to tell you.. running today with out one eye covered was really nice. I probably could chop a little more off but I have such a short forehead, I'm afraid I'll have a half inch of hair.. no need to make it that short!

This is about running.. I did run... have been running every day.. Did my 6.0 miles in the hour time..lifted weights or just concentrated on my abs.. (see previous post about belly fat.. that little chunk). I'm also on What Day 4 already.. sticking to my no candy/cookies or cake. Plus, adding in bread.. limit unless it's a sandwich or toast in the morning.. because you've got to have some carbs in your diet. 45 - 65% of it.. I just don't need to make it 99%.

I'll be out cross country skiing today..for another hour and 4 miles.. still trying to lose 10 pounds..

and there will be no more running with scissors for me.. at least until my bangs cover my eye.

No comments: