The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's still Dark out there!

It's always dark and cold outside when I leave to the gym to run. Week days it's 5am and weekends 6:55am.  I don't let anything stop me from running.. well maybe a blizzard or ice covered roads.. I have zero excuse to not get out of bed.. which takes all of 30 seconds when I see the time is 4:30 or 6:30am depending on the day. I know what my day allows and in order to get in my run, I must get up and not lay there thinking about getting up. This is why I get up to run every day. (see below)

So I can eat this! 
We stayed home Friday night. We've actually been doing a lot of that lately. We can cook way better food then restaurants with just a little planning. That's the key.. a plan! I made some pizza dough, we pre-cooked the crust (if you don't.. it's soggy). Added some bean-less chili,  more peppers and 2 types of cheese. After it came out of the oven, we sprinkled on some green onions and cilantro. Wow.. the best ever pizza. We both could not stop eating this. I almost finished my half. A little hungry or just that good!

What time do you get up to workout/run? 

Do you have a favorite pizza? Make your own or bought? 

No comments: