The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014.. the right foot!

                               Happy New Year 2014!!!!

I start a new blog every year.. this year I might not be moving to a new blog page. I might just be stuck in 2013 forever as I can't seem to figure out how to sign out and re-create a new blog... runbuns14.. So it might be awhile that we are stuck in last year.. 

I started off my new year on the right foot. 
1. I ran 5.5 miles.
2. Stretched and did a little meditation.. like I do every morning.
3. Drink lots of water. 
4. Eat a healthy breakfast
5. Slept in till 7am.. (Much needed!)
6. Worked out with Steve.. 
7. Ab & arm workout..
8. One glass of wine last night with dinner = No headache!
9 Rang in the New Year, and counted down with the kids.. 
10 Ate an early lunch of left over pizza from last nights dinner

How did you ring in the new year? 

How are you starting 2014 off on the right foot? 


No comments: