The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh the pain..

I wanted to feel it... I was missing out on the newness of experiencing pain or soreness after a workout. It's been ages since I really felt sore all over my body. I can say this Spartacus workout did it for me. I love the fact that it targeted exactly what I need to tone up, those gluts!!! Love, love that I feel like it did something.   I definitely will have to do this workout again.. wow.. I just got up from sitting and I had to shout out in pain.. the pain... I'm guessing I burned about 460 calories in the 60 min workout with very short recovery rests??

I did not let a little or a lot of pain stop me from running today or lifting weights. It felt good to move.. it's just when I sit and stop moving... I have a hard time getting going.. Best not to sit around too much today.

Did I mention that Steve makes the best french toast. He uses that chunky cinnamon/sugar bakery bread... I ate my toast and managed to eat 2 slices of his french toast with real maple syrup. I didn't know he was making it or I would have skipped the toast all together. Oh well.. more carbs.. It was just too good to pass up.

Do you change up exercises to experience soreness every week?

What's your favorite breakfast food? 


No comments: