The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Why So Hard?

It was a tough morning of running at the gym today on the Cross Ramp. I didn't have anything to do..other then watch TV and look around the gym. Time always goes super fast when I have something to do.

I've also been extra, extra hungry. I'm having lunch and it's only 10:15am.. I did have breakfast at 7am, which is over 3 hours ago. I decided I needed something spicy today to wake up my taste buds. Peppers, hot peppers are suppose to boost your metabolism. Here's to loading the hot stuff..
Can you even see the 2 beef burritos  I had to add a little full fat sour cream. I hardly get any dairy so no need to go reduced fat. I probably didn't need the extra dab.. More salsa then burrito and that's how I like it.
                                                      (day 10, after..today)
Here's day 10 update of the little chunk that just would not go away! Lost 3 pounds, staying out of cookies, cakes and candy.. the bad 3-C's for me! Most is gone and I'm getting smoother..
                                                                  see before, below..
                                                             (day 1.. before)

I still have a few more pounds to lose.. more days of no 3C's ahead but I'm determined to see some abs!

Time for lunch! I have a feeling snack time is going to come early today.. Good thing I just stocked up on popcorn!

How do you keep your mind occupied while running/working out? 

What foods do you cover in sauce? 
I also love my ketchup.. I load it up on hamburgers! More the better. 


No comments: