The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Abs... What more could we do?

Nope.. not my abs, but what I hope they will look like.

Steve mentioned today that if he was going to take his shirt off this summer, his abs need to be looking good. I could not agree more. Not that he isn't tone.. It just gave me the opportunity to do more ab working out with him. I spend most of my resistance training all of 20 - 15 minutes every morning on my abs. I'd just like to see them one of these days. My suggestion to Steve was to try my morning ab workout...



My other suggestion since I also need and want my abs looking good, is to spend 15 minutes in the evening just doing a mini ab workout. We'd be spending 30 minutes on abs alone every day. We could use the stability ball, do planks and just do plain good old crunches. Plus, it's a good excuse to do more muscle stretching, which hurts but feels so good.


I'll post a before photo of my naked abs.. and hopefully, in spring see a after.. (improved abs..) Maybe I'll include Steve too, because who doesn't like to look at a guys abs.. I have to warn you.. he's hairy.. Not exactly the bare belly look..  (photo before.. I'll do one each month....)
And absolutely no sucking in of the stomach allowed.. I'm letting it all hang out. Ugh!!

No comments: