The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oh my stomach

My eyes definitely are bigger then my stomach. I made this for breakfast.
3 egg omelet with Swiss cheese, 3 slices of Canadian bacon and hash browns with low calorie hot chocolate. I'm already missing my toast with jelly and was thinking I should have made 1 less egg to have 1 slice of toast. This morning meal is big. I might not even be hungry for lunch... maybe not that big to still have a few late afternoon snacks??


Has anyone ever tried this Nestle hot milk chocolate ? Do you know of another low cal, hot "dark" chocolate?
I'd highly suggest this hot chocolate. It's only 20 calories and has a great milk chocolate taste.  I add the chocolate to coffee, but I cheat and add 2 packages instead of just one. I like it extra, extra chocolaty. I'd like try a dark chocolate one, but haven't found it with just 20 calories. 

I did it anyway.. had 1 slice of toast with half rasp, half apple jelly and now.. I'm stuffed. That's what happens when you wait until 11am to eat breakfast. 

My run today on the cross ramp was not so great. I got to the gym and none of my gym friends were there and I was late.. 20 minutes later then I normally show up on the weekends. I decided might as well try to study some new terms and get my mind of not feeling like running. 10 minutes later a new friend showed up, so we talked and the time ticked away so much faster. I had to thank her for being there today. It sure did help! You have to appreciate those who are there for you, right when you need it the most. To keep you going! Thank you,  thank you!! 6 miles down... in 60 minutes. 

Oh my stomach.. I think, I need a nap!

No comments: