The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mini Every Day Goals..

Thought I'd share my mini day goals.. Just for today. I write a list of what I want to accomplish every day..

I sometimes have to break what I want to get done down into even micro goals.. just so I feel like I've done something with my day that's productive..

Here's what my life looks like today....

Workout/study for an hour
lift weights/stretch for 30 minutes
Work/Clean 1-1/2 hours
 Internship meeting
Cardio Circuit class 90 minutes (going early to help set up the class)
Bank/G-store.. need bananas..and Canadian bacon!
Study / review for my Anatomy 3 chapter test
Take my 33 minute Anatomy test. (Hopefully get an A.. or at least a B)
Make my Best Ever Banana Bread
Start recording our tax receipt info.. due on Feb 8th
Start Chapter 6 in Anatomy.. note cards/lecture..

That's my day... looking forward to Friday already.. the kids will be home (no school) I work for half the day with a long lunch in between working..  and will work out.

I'm hopeful that we will be getting at least 2" of snow ... Is that enough to cross country ski again? I hope so.. I want to ski this weekend!!

Also this weekend is the Expo.. 9am to noon..
_______________________________________________________________________

What are your plans to stay fit this weekend? 

What is a mini goal of yours today? 


No comments: