The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Schedules, schedules....

Excited to share my first Internship meeting today. I met with the Fitness director. She gave me a tour of the Y. I've lived within 5 minutes of the Y and never have been inside past the front lobby. I stopped in one day when I was contemplating on being a member last summer. I didn't realize all the space they have in the building. Lots of drop in classes and a nice clean fitness room with all new.. less then 1 year old equipment. The only thing in need of  replacing was the dumbells... they have seen better days and they make much nicer ones now..

This is where I'll be spending my Mondays (mornings and afternoon) and Wednesday evenings till the end of April. I start next Monday at noon to 3pm. I'll update on how it all goes..from the outline of the internship the director put together, I'll be working in all areas and gaining experience. Can't wait to start..

Update.. today's Anatomy test! Not sure how I did.. the results were not shown after the test.. I was super disappointing as I wanted to know how I did right away. I feel like I knew the material and was surprised at a few questions.. and there were 40 questions but it look like we might only get scored on 37.. so I'm hoping those extra 3 might be extra credit? Or not count towards your grade if you get more wrong? It can only help right? The test also was not all multiple guess.. it was fill in the blanks.. Got to love that surprise. Hope spelling doesn't count!


No comments: