The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Losing it!

I probably started a no candy, cookies or cake diet along with limiting bread for the sake of eating bread, at the wrong time. Why did I think stress and losing weight or the added stress of sticking to a calorie deficit would be a good idea? Well, maybe I wasn't thinking clearly 8 days ago. After all, today was many days away and I was not nearly as worried or stressed as I am right now.

Come to find out.. the stress actually helped me stay away from junk foods. I'm too stressed to even want to eat. I've lost weight.. more then 3 pounds now.. and I feel so much better getting rid of the junk foods in my diet. I'm on day 8.. past one week of this.. it's now easier to maintain.

I was doing some math yesterday.. yes Math.. and this is crazy..

3500 calorie deficit = 1 pound lost

I lost 50 pounds. I had to burn through diet and exercise a total of 175,000 calories!




No comments: