The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, January 28, 2013

A Fun Week Ahead!

It's going to be a great week! I just know it! 
Sunday after all is the official first day of the week. We kicked it off with one of my favorite foods for dinner...
 Spicy Green Beans....
 Grilled chicken...
Our version of pork pot stickers.. with rice, broccoli, mushrooms and beansprouts

A big feast.. We were celebrating the Chinese new year.. I should have made those fortune cookies!

A salt filled meal.. but one of the best and we have leftovers so I will be having this for lunch! I was super tempted to eat it for b-fast but opted for my wheat bread and peanut-butter with bananas.

Seems the gym scale might be 5 pounds off. I don't think anyone bothered to calibrate it lately.. I was kind of wondering why I had gained 10 pounds.. and my jeans still fit. I am 5 pounds less then what I thought I was.. Good thing! Weight does play tricks on your brain! Still have those 5 pounds to lose but it's looking better then having gained 10!

What do I have in store for this week? 

Skiing.. Y volunteering, cardio class, wine tasting, working, tax receipts to enter, studying and a test on skin for Anatomy! 


___________________________________________________________________

What fun things do you have going on this week? 

What's your favorite dinner? 

Can you still get into your skinny jeans after the holidays? 

No comments: