The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm keeping what?

I was packing swim suits, yes I need multiple swim suits because I just don't like to put on a wet cold bathing  suit the next day.  Just like clothes, you don't wear the same thing every day, so I must bring at least 2 swim suits.. one for each day of our mini vacation at the water-park.

I realized while looking for swim suits that I've kept all my old ones. I have a lot of them as you can see. 2 whole baskets full. All of these swim suits are my fat suits. They are more then 2 years old and for some reason I have decided I can not part with these fat suits. I will never, ever want to wear any of them. Not even the cute butt covers, called swim skirts. My butt may not be small but it's certainly not that big any longer and I refuse to cover it up(but probably still should). Even if I wanted to wear one of these suits (I don't) they would hang off me and be way too large. I never want to "grow" back in them.. So what do I do? It's not like you can donate swim suits.. These clearly have to go and I will free up space in my closet for my skinny girl clothes!
_________________________________________________________________________
What do you keep in your closet  and why? 

Do you wear multiple swim suits or just one? 

No comments: