The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Here!!!

My actual / real Certificate arrived today in the mail!!! 
I'm am super proud of the this accomplishment. Its more then getting a Personal Training Certificate. It's a new way of life.. It's my new fit life.. It's all the hard work I've put into me the last 2 years starting with my 50 pound weight loss and keep it off. Working out every day and now.. I am a Personal Trainer with a real certificate and a card! Good as Gold! I can't wait to finish up at DCTC with my 16 credit personal training certificate!!!

I did my first real day as a Y intern. I was only there for a little over 3 hours, but I feel like I gained a lot of knowledge in those short hours. I got to check/try out all the equipment, treadmill, elliptical, weights, bikes, machines etc.. I pretty much got a run down on all that goes on in the fitness room and working as a personal trainer. 

Wednesday, I'll be back again.. working as an intern in the fitness room. I'll get to observe a personal training session and get more familiar with the fitness room and equipment  Monday, I'll hopefully, be able to give equipment orientations, take a group class and have fun!!! 

The absolute best part of my day... I finally got out to cross country ski! The snow conditions were pretty good since we really only have about 2" of snow which is sitting on top of a layer of ice. There were zero oak leaves on the path so that was nice, nothing to slow me down.. I only was out there skiing for 40 minutes so not sure how many miles I skied? I'll be back out tomorrow morning and I hear we could be getting some more snow tonight! Wouldn't that be great! 

_______________________________________________

What's your favorite winter sport? 

Did you have a great part of your day? What was it? 

No comments: