The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lost Track....

I've lost track of how many days I've been without a cookie, cake or candy. Is it 14? I had that deciding moment last night when I was handing out desserts after our family dinner. Do I have a slice of angle food cake with strawberries and Ice cream? I almost served myself some without really even thinking about it. I then had a should I, shouldn't I ...out loud conversation with myself. I put the slice of cake on my plate, took it off, put it on again.. then removed it.. What was I doing? I opted for just having a few of the sugar coated strawberries and then had a sliver of apple tart.. minus the crust. I also had to try a  dab of whip cream on my strawberries, now I understand why it's a popular combo at the fair.


Its time to set some new big goals for myself. I attempted to do this with a New Years resolution. I need more specific goals to work towards. I need one that I can accomplish in a few months and start working toward my goal every day. I need to get back on track...

What can I come up with?
_ Finish my DCTC certificate for personal training (Anatomy and 96+ hours of hands on learning)
_ Run outside in the winter (3 to 4 miles)
_ Get "A's" in my 2 last classes (see above)
_ Lose 6 pounds (need to count calories)
_ Up my weekly miles, running or skiing.

Last week I logged 14 miles of cross country skiing. This week, without snow to ski..ZERO! I'll have to get out an run but only when it's at least 30.. I'm not crazy!

What did you lose track of... did you manage to get back on track or blow it? 

What's your favorite Fair Food? 

Any short term goals? 






No comments: