The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not Sleepy Yoga!

I like the yoga where you deep breath.. relax and just lay there concentrating on each in-hale and ex-hale..
That was not the Yoga I did today. Nope.. it had to be the PX-90 Yoga or what ever it's called. I don't like it. It's not relaxing.. it hurts and it's very long  90 minutes long.. Oh.. I'm slow.. that's where the 90 comes in. 90 minutes and. the X  must be for eXtra hard .. and the "P".. you could just pee your pants it's that intense!

I'm sure that after today's yoga.. I'm going to experience some or a lot-a pain tomorrow. I can already feel it in my legs. All I can say is thankfully we have some guys on the BB team that keep things interesting. They have zero filter and it makes it even harder when I'm laughing and trying to balance. At least I have a smile on my face..

On Thursday.. I get to try a 90 minute Cardio Circuit class. In fact, every Tuesday and Thursday I'll be doing a new 90 minute class trying something completely different all the time.

This day is done... I'm exhausted.. hour of running 6 miles, lifting weights.. and the 90 min class.. Time for BED.

Which reminds me.. I never did the 15 minute ab workout.. Which we were going to start today! Here's what I was thinking... another blogger posted on FB... and if someone "likes" your post.. you have to do a push up or what ever exercise you choose. Add up the likes and that's the total number you do.. she had 111 likes and did that many push-ups. I said not to worry.. I don't have more then 3 reading my blog.. I'd be lucky to give myself 1 push-up..

So here it goes..on blogger..  If I get any comments and/or answers to my question of the night. I'll do a 30 second plank for every comment..

On your mark.. get set... Go!

Question of the day... What type of exercise would you do.. and how many likes/comments do you think you would get? 

And I'm off to give myself a 30 second plank for the night.. 

No comments: