The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Up Early

I'm up before the crack of dawn... (like most days). The only thing different about this morning is I'm not up to run. I can't run until later on today. I have issues with that and it scares me. I am not a later in the day runner or exerciser unless it's skiing. I can go any time if I ski. It scares me having to wait until after 1pm because I won't want to do it. I need to go every day I can and run.. burn off those calories because I do like to eat and I want to maintain that weight loss.

All this non running this morning is for a good cause. I get at least 5 hours of my practicum done today.. (hands on learning for my 16 credit, Certificate in Personal Training). I am learning how to advertise through an expo.. (Which I need to do!!!) and I get to spend time with a friend. What a great way to start out my day!

I'll have lots of photos to share from the expo later..

No comments: