The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Can't Stuff it down fast enough!

See this is exactly what I said I was going to do.. a little cross country skiing.. Because I love it and it's good to cross train since I'm not hitting the pavement and running outdoors in this cold winter, even if it was a nice day at 45*F....


Don't my legs look extra long? 


I definitely need to make this as soon as the temperature drops. The park had all these ice candle holders, the size of 5 gallon bucket all down the path for a candle light ski or snow shoe. I just have to make enough for us to ice skate out back in candle light. 


More photos of my ski's because I do love my cross country skiing... They take a better photo then I do of myself.. 

My lunch! I was starved today! Go figure.. I hardly have eaten much in the past few days. Too stressed and now I have my appetite back. After finishing up these mini ravioli, I decided to finish the last 4 BBQ ribs from dinner last night and to top it off.. some thing sweet... no not cookies, candy or cake.. 2 bananas because one is just not enough! I couldn't stuff it down fast enough.. 


Which bring me to my day for me... Got all my goodies.. books/magazines and movies from the library.. nope not free, the fines from over due books set me back 17 dollars. 

Look at this.. my text book for Anatomy that starts on Monday. 
Off to de-stress.. read, watch movies and relax... 

What are other great ways you de-stress? 

Is there a craft that you want to try and make? 

No comments: