The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

These Girls Like to EAT....


My 2 Guinea Girls.. Bella & Penny love to eat. These girls cry.. or more like squeal when they hear a bag of food rustling.
They know how to eat a healthy "green" diet. Plenty of veggies and water. They look a little freaked out by my camera phone..

I don't start my day off eating greens,  but I have been eating a salad before every dinner. I get so hungry waiting for Steve to make dinner that a salad always sounds so good. I'd probably skip it all together if I didn't have a pre-dinner salad.

I feel extra hungry this morning and am contemplating eating left over Julian cheesy potatoes from last night.... The only reason I'm really considering this is because I know lunch won't be until at least 12:30 today.. Do I need it? Nope.. but I still feel hungry. ugh!!!! I should have protein to fill me up instead. Maybe tomorrow I'll go back to Canadian bacon.

____________________________________________________________________________

What are you craving for breakfast? 

Do you eat a salad with dinner? 

No comments: