The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pins & Needles...

I have this nervous energy where I can't sleep and I can't eat. I know it will all go away once the stress is gone. I'll probably go into a coma induced sleep for days after Wednesday afternoon. The anticipation of taking this ACE test is overwhelming. I want to pass and I want it over with. I have studied my brains out. I did 2 practice tests yesterday. Well, lets just say.. the first one.. I would not have passed the exam. Ugh!!! Not good news. I freaked out! It was a lot harder then I thought and I realized I was not studying the material I really needed to know for the test. After spending a lot of time going over the correct answers, re-taking that test.. I decided to purchase the 2nd Practice test. I did better and passed this time around. I still need to study more. If I don't pass, it won't be for lack of trying. I'll just purchase more study materials and re-take the test. I'm probably over reacting because there is sooo much pressure I've put on myself to pass. It's the fact that I've had to pay for this test and I want to check this off my todo list and not have to do any more studying.

So.. I sit here with all this nervous energy.. procrastinating when I should be studying.. I'll be on pins and needles until after my test is over. I have to relax and remain calm.. I've done all I can..... almost.. 1 more day to study and some Wednesday morning.. Off to study...

Here are a few photos from skiing yesterday.. see I tried to relax..

No comments: