The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Feet

Happy Feet... I know it's Hello Kitty! I would never have thought I'd be wanting to wear something that looks like a child would want. Running gives you permission to wear weird, crazy things that you normally would never consider wearing out in public. Even those Knee-hi (compression socks) are starting to look cute to me. No, I have not purchased a pair but I do own knee-hi's and I'm wearing them with my new slippers. I have a reason... They cover my ankles for cross country skiing that way, I won't end up getting snow on my legs. A perfectly good reason to wear them.

Why am I also sooo happy today? I get a day for me! A day where I don't have to study, I don't have to work and I have nothing on my todo list other then what I want to do. It's all about me! A day to reward myself for all my hard work and passing that ACE test! 

You might be wondering how I'm planning on spending my day.. because I always have a plan. 

Here's the list of the day.... 
  • Workout
  • Cross country ski
  • Pick up book at DCTC (Anatomy class)
  • Go to the library and pick up all the magazines I want to read
  • Order my ACE jacket & T-shirt (decide on what color.. choices Red, black, white, blue, purple??) I'm leaning towards red, but I do love black?? 
  • Advertise (because I need to work more!)
  • Walmart (Logan needs a cribbage board and I need a surge protector bar thing). 
I think that's all? Tomorrow I'll start our tax organizing for the accountant. That's a big project and I'm going to wait one more day!

What do you wear that's crazy out in public?

What's on your fun todo list? 

What's your favorite food for B-fast? 
Toast and Jelly (apple & raspberry)  I eat the same thing every day until I'm sick of it and then find something new to be obsessed about eating. 

No comments: