The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

This too will pass...

I'm still hungry.. I ate my normal breakfast today and then wanted something else? What? Canadian bacon. I like it a little dry with a slight burnt taste. More flavor that way and similar to beef jerky. I must need the salt in my diet? At least that's what I'm telling myself. 

It was another crowded Saturday morning at the gym. All the cross ramps were in use. Good thing I was one of the peeps that got a spot. There are only 6 cross ramps and they seem to be getting more and more popular. It's short term, after all it is January. There are still the newbies that are trying hard to stick to their New Years resolutions. It's kind of a sad realization that come February it will just be us regulars for the most part with a few stragglers.. If your a newbie... keep going! Make yourself a regular there are so many more benefits to being one of the regulars.. It's a club you want to be in.. but to get in.. you have to put in the time! The same time every day.. Make it your goal to be that regular.

I don't see it in this photo but it was snowing. I was all excited to see more fresh snow falling. All the snow pretty much melted the last few days from the rain and being in the 40's. I can't cross country ski until we get at least 2 to 3" of fresh snow... I already miss my ski time..

No comments: