The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013 ...Run Your Buns Off!!!

Happy New Year.. My first post of 2013!

I'm starting off the New Year with #1... go to the gym..
Here I am.. at the gym.. staring at my favorite machine.. the Cross Ramp.. I worked out for an hour.. cardio.. burned 700 calories and managed to study for the hour. A great way to be productive and start out on the right foot for the new year.

Breakfast was waiting when I returned home..

Hash browns.. and french toast. I actually ate 3! It Doesn't look as good as it tasted. Not a healthy way to start the new year but a good tasty way! Oh and I can't forget the healthy stuff, 2 bananas and 3 almonds

I'm already sticking to a few of my New Years Resolutions..
- Post more photos
- Exercise daily
- Fruit & Veggies..

What are your New Year Day Resolutions?

Are you already breaking them or starting off the new year with a bang? 

No comments: