The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Do you see what I see?

Nope.. its not that cute little squirrel running out of my photo.. 
It's the snow.. all that wonderful white stuff coming down and covering up the brown frozen ground! I'm super excited.. I'll be able to cross country ski again this week. There is just enough snow.. 2 to 3" for me to make my own trail. The parks won't groom the trails unless there is at least 6", but plenty of us crazy skiers will be out there making our own trail thought the woods. 

I will be able to cross train this week.. I'll be doing the cross ramp in the morning running 6 miles for an hour.. then going skiing for 4 miles another hour in the afternoon.. 

I'd go out now.. but I don't think Steve would think I'm serious if I wanted to ski in the dark. I've heard people do it.. they just wear a flash light on their head. Good thing that's what he got from his parents this Christmas.. I'm too chicken to go it alone in the dark.. 

____________________________________________________

What are you excited about doing this week? Starting my internship at the YMCA, Cardio Class on Tuesday/Thursday and cross country skiing! 

What are you NOT looking forward to? Another test on Thur/Fri in Anatomy. Taxes.. too many receipts to record. I should have kept up on it all year!

Does the dark creep you out? Only when I'm by myself and thinking about ghosts.. or someone following me.. 

No comments: