The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Polka-dot, Bikini...Buns..

In Keeping with the good.. the bad and ugly.. I do keep it real here.. 
This is what I need work on.. and that's why I run, run my buns off every single day in hopes some day this tiny poka-dot bikini will be looking good from the rear view.. 

Is sure is Eye Opening.. seeing the behind view.. We never see our back side that often until someone is nice enough to catch us.. and it's not always flattering.. 

At least those dimples that I complain about are hidden.. I still have a lot more cushy in the tush .. then I'd like.. probably genetics holding me back at this point.. 

___________________________________________________________________________

What areas do you hide? Stomach.. buns..ugly toe nails.. 

Are there clothes you just don't wear? And What? Leggings seem to be getting a bad rap lately.. I love them.. and will keep wearing them.. body hugging or not! 





No comments: