The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Favorite Meal of the day...

It has to be breakfast..my favorite meal of the day. I'm always super hungry after working out.  I usually can't wait to eat.. Today I took up Steve's Challenge.. and didn't let wheat bread scare me...

I decided on this 15 grain bread.. no high fructose corn syrup.. so that's a good start! 100 calories.. a bit more then my English Muffin bread at 70 calories per slice..

I had my usual toppings.. Apple jelly, and raspberry jelly, plus I decided peanut butter probably would be a good protein option..
I had to try all 3.. half apple/the other side raspberry.. I couldn't really taste the apple jelly.. so I'd say stick with raspberry... Liked the peanut butter,  but this is something I'd get sick of real fast. A good change up for today.. along with my 2 bananas.. I feel full... Which is exactly what I wanted. Steve too has been eating my new bread.. It's not going to last long..
_________________________________________________________________________

What's your favorite meal of the day? 

Have any  food challenges I could try? 


No comments: