The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Cross Country Skiing Fall.....

It was a little icy out there today skiing. I fell and I fell hard.. right on my side.. I have a nice bruise forming on my ankle bone. I could feel it hurting when I was skiing after my fall but just thought it was some snow down in my boot, between my socks and skin. Can't wait to see how black and blue it looks tomorrow.. It's already a nice shade of purple.. (I'll save you the pix)


See ice covered side walk.. In all it was a perfect day to ski. Just as I started to ski.. I noticed little puffs of snow falling.. picture perfect.. It hardly lasted..

I skied my normal trail.. all around Lebanon Park.. and finished with the expert trail..which is just a way to say. .there are a lot of hills to go up and not much coming down.. Finished in 50 minutes and felt sweaty, hot and great! 

I just love days where I can get outside, in the fresh air and get some exercise.

No comments: