The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, January 21, 2013

I want Fries

I had to share this funny pix.. Mcd's changed the kids fry packaging to this tiny little one. Oh so cute.. It's probably what a serving should look like.  We went for the super size fries.. because sometimes you have to share and one little serving is just not enough..

Thought I'd compare the calorie differences...

1 small kid fry =  100 calories, 5 g fat

1 super size fry = 500 calories, 25g fat

I do love Mc'd fries but I never order my own.. it's good to share and with at least 3 or more people because you really only need 1 or 2, and your mouth is coated with the greasy after taste.
____________________________________________________________________

What's your favorite thing to eat at Mc'ds? 

Do you always get the fries? 

No comments: