The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Pressure!


I'm under pressure and down to the wire.. cram, cram and more cramming. I've told so many people about my test today that I don't want to let myself or anyone else down. I just hope I've done enough studying and preparing to pass today.

I've accomplished so many goals this past year. Completing a half marathon and doing it under 2 hours, coming in 1st in my age group for all races I entered. Getting all A's in my classes and maintaining my 50 pound weight loss and still working out every day.

I've experienced a lot of pressure this past year that I've put on myself. No one is telling me I have to run races or take classes or even take this ACE test. I've set goals for myself and have accomplished each and every one of them. I know that there are plenty of times where I've set goals and failed or not completely met them. I don't want this to be the case for the test today.

I will post the results good or bad.. (please be good!!)... around 4pm today. I should be home and done with the test.

My reward plan after the test regardless of how I do... (I decided this because of all the hard prep work I've put into studying) that either way.. I'm going to reward myself. I'm going cross country skiing and I'm going to schedule a pedicure for either tonight or tomorrow. If (which I hope will be AM) going to pass.. I'm going to buy that Personal Trainer Jacket and T-shirt today! No waiting.. no thinking about it.. I'm going to do it!!

I'll have photos later today to share.. what ever that might be!

No comments: