The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Oreo's & lots double stuff..

I have found a new Love - hate relationship with Oreo cookies.. the double stuff kind. I've managed to have a cookie with b-fast, lunch and diner.. I decided one was just not enough this morning so I had 3. I don't even want to know how bad they are for me because I can already guess. This is what I eat when I don't have fruit I love in the house.. No bananas.... 

On to... 28 days of happiness.. Or how are we going to find it and get it? 

What am I happy about today.. ???? 


  • My test is done.. (don't know my grade yet.. but I think I got an A considering the test score statics posted)



  • My calves are sore (good kind of sore) from all that jumping yesterday.. insanity workout! It's great to feel my muscles hard at work!



  • It's Friday!!! A full 2 days of weekend ahead! 



  • I got my first comment yesterday on this blog!! So thank you!!! I hope to get more.. (please comment and/or follow me). 



Making things happen for me.. What am I doing about that today? 

  •  Making my t-shirt and jacket for personal training.. 
  • Writing my p/t brochure
  • Ordering business cards 



No comments: