The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two Day Old Bread...

Does anyone ever eat 2 day old bread? This is my pre-cardio circuit workout meal today.. 2 day old wheat Italian bread, Swiss cheese, mustard and a green salad with light ranch
I never check the date on the bread because we go through so much, so fast.. Today, I decided to check.. 1/28/13.. hum...? It didn't look or smell different..

I always add my "L" trademark to all my water bottles... This is because I have at least 10 bottles at all times and I want to make sure they are all mine.. I don't want to hear "Oh, I think that was my water!" Ever!!! I just don't like sharing liquids or food for that matter, unless it can be divided and put on a separate plate or in a cup. 

It's a busy Thursday.. as always.. I am rushing from one activity to the next.. Workout.. work.. workout.. test..workout.. wine party.. 

_____________________________________________________
One of these days.. someone's going to answer a question.. I'll keep trying..lol.. 

Please do comment, share or ask anything..

Do you share food/drinks?

What do you/if anything write on your water bottles? 

1 comment:

Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian said...

I keep my bread in the freezer - otherwise I would never eat it all before it goes bad! I also agree with you on the ick factor with sharing food/drink.