The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

One is just not enough....

One post a day is just not enough some days.. this is one of those days. Hello.. anyone out there?

Celina took this photo of me.. some day my kids will also be included in my running blog... for now... it's all about me.
Am I looking relaxed? This look is my, .. I just took a nice hour plus nap and am now into some good runner magazine reading.. I'm wearing a favorite new running shirt (A "Mizuno") my first real true runner shirt. I bought it for $25 after using the $50 I won running 4 races this summer in the Ground Pounders series.  It's got this nice zipper pocket on my lower back that fits my new phone perfectly. This shirt was all I needed to ski in today. It was that warm out! 

Do you hate the random.. gotcha photos? 
I usually hate all photos of myself. I used to really hate photos when I was 50 pounds over weight. I'd go to great lengths just to NOT be in photos. On the rare occasion when I thought I took a good photo, I wouldn't delete it.. but 99% went zap! 

No comments: