The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Don't fool yourself!

April 1st.. April Fools day. It's don't fool yourself.. It's get real, get honest! 

I decided that today there is no better day then to take a real inventory of where you are. Weight, diet, body fat, cardio fitness, strength.. goals.. etc.. 

Meet my Nana. She was always on top of her diet. She loved her desserts.. cheese but she maintained a healthy weight and was always aware of how much she was eating. She is my inspiration.. was willing to exercise, cross country ski or do home exercises. I want to be like my Nana.. I wish she had learned to love her image. She never liked her photo taken and I was lucky enough to take this picture of her.. My favorite. I took this when she was visiting , I was probably 11 or 12 years old.. Miss you Nana.. 

___________________________________________________

Who is your inspiration? My Nana..

What are you doing that your fooling yourself? Food choices.. need to limit the junk to lose weight!

What are you going to change today to get real? More green. more veggies.





No comments: