The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I did what I said I would!!!

I'm biking,..30 minutes, level 9 ..hills at 80+rpm for 9.5miles! This is after running on the cross ramp for 60 minutes or 6.0 miles
You'd think I would be tired with all the exercise I got today?? Nope.. I feel great and it's a good thing because I still have to work but first it's lunch time!
I wish I had pix to share of the indoor track.. maybe next time I'll sneak a photo?? I ran for 30 minutes keeping my heart rate at 128 to 135 but the last 2 minutes some woman that just started to run.. wanted to go fast and pass me.. no way was I going to let that happen.. I just ran a little faster and got my heart rate up to 141..then walked the last lap to cool down for 31 minutes and 3 miles.. 

No pix of the pool either.. but I promise to sneak a photo of that too! (They really don't want cell phone use at the gym). 

I swam... breast stroke, back stroke, kicked.. and kicked for 30 minutes... 

Wow.. forgot all about the BUSU Ball Class I went to at 7:30am this morning. It was 55 minutes. Really good for balance and working those abs. I felt the burn. Something to work on doing since I'm awful with balance. 

I'd really like to do the line dancing class on Thursdays but I'm not sure I'll be up to it at 1:30pm today.. Maybe next week..?? 

No comments: