The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

This little heart...

It's test day.. on the heart system in Anatomy! I have exactly 3 weeks left and that means.. 2 more quizzes and 1 BIG final test worth half our grade! We've been on this chapter for 2 weeks now and I'm not sure the extra time really makes a difference. I know I studied less, but this morning I actually used most of the hour on the cross ramp while running to do more studying. I'm going to be taking this quiz 35 pts right after I'm done with my yummy b-fast... 

I had to share.. this is what my kids and their friends do.. all sit around in silence playing Mind  Craft on their laptops. 

I'll be hiding behind my laptop too for the next 30 minutes... off to take my test.. hoping for another A..!

This afternoon.. I'm going to be working out my little fist size heart again.. line dancing and hopefully finding sometime to swim laps for  30 minutes! 

_______________________________________________

How are you going to work your heart today? 

Do you spend hours hiding behind a computer? Some days

Play any on-line games? NO

UPDATE: 
Got a "A" on my test.. 34 questions and I ended up with 32.. now which 2 did I get wrong??? 

I need to digest my lunch then off to Line dance. Skipping swimming because finally it's sunny and nice outside! Might have to go for a run instead? 

No comments: