The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Are those really my arms?

My arms look semi muscular??.. I have to admit.. I'm neglecting them for the most part on a daily basis. I'm lucky to get in some tricep dips, chest press, and dumb bell curls etc. There is just so much I want to fit into one day sometimes I forget about weights and it really doesn't have to take longer then 30 minutes. 5 minutes.. is just not enough time to spend,  I should be doing more. In all.. I'm okay with this 44 year old looking arm.. After all my arms use to be bigger then Steve's and it was not muscle.. pure 100% flabby fat! 
Time to go PUMP them UP... 
________________________________________________
Do you have nice arm muscles? How long did it take to get them that way or have they always been nice? When I was a swimmer I had nice arms.. It's been a long time coming!

What always surprises you (how you look)on photos of yourself? Any muscle tone!

No comments: