The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Do they wiggle and jiggle a little less?

It feels like my buns jiggle & wiggle just a little bit less this spring.. I'm 100% positive I'm a little delusional on this fact but I'll believe what I want.. After all.. I have been working on my buns daily since I lost the 50 pounds! That was back in December of 2010... 
I'm never going to have Buns of Steel.. or anything semi close to that. 


I need to share what my workout week looked like.. Monday - Sunday (today!) 

Total miles of running outdoors = 20 (3hrs 20 min)
Total miles of cross ramp running (indoors) = 24 or (4 hours)
Other type of exercise.. 1 hour Yoga
                                     15 minutes of lap swimming
                                      1 hour of line dancing
                                      8 miles (40 minutes) of biking (outdoors)
                                     80 minutes or more of abs and arms 

Total hours for the week = 12 hours aprox. 

Today I biked 4+ miles, then ran 3.5 miles, abs/arms/chest 15 minutes, ran 3.5 miles and biked 4.0 miles... I'm also learning to eat half my breakfast before I go exercise (I ate 1 slice whole grain bread with 1Tbsp Peanut butter, 1 banana and water). The rest of my b-fast I ate after.. same amount.. and I felt great! Plenty of energy to get me thought without hitting a wall of hunger and being tired.. I think this is going to be my new pre-fuel workout plan! 

No comments: