The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Does snow and running go together?

I think NOT! While it was extra pretty outside today with all the heavy wet snow. I'm still not going to run in it! 
Did I hear its going to be in the 60's by the weekend? 
You'd never know by the look of it this morning.. 
I got in some shoveling workout.. 296 calories per hour... it only took 20 minutes.. 2x's close enough to an hour and it was the extra, extra heavy stuff. I just don't understand why some people don't want to get exercise and hire out plowing. Simple and good for you to do.. No back breaking work.. as you just push it to the side. Their loss..on fitness!! Even my kids wanted to help last night. We had fun shoveling.. you'd think we would be sick of it and we are but there is something about snow that brings you all together.

Today.. gentle yoga,, already ran.. going to swim and lift weights.. Plus today we finish Celina's room.. painting and adding big trim! 
_______________________________________________

Do you like shoveling snow? 


No comments: