The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I don't want to get up!

I've had more days of thinking "I'd rather just lay in bed then get up to workout". It's not easy getting up early, every day. It's not easy to go run and it's not easy to do it day after day. If it was easy.. everyone would be doing it. 


I remind myself every day I get up... "why I am doing this day after day?".. "why am I getting up at 4:30am?".. It's simple.. I need to. I need to keep the weight off and I need to feel and be healthy. I know I've said this before.. I'm just having a really tough time wanting to go to the gym and run. 

I really enjoyed mixing up my workout and doing biking, running and swimming. It feels easier then to do one thing for an entire hour. Why don't I just do all that instead of the cross ramp for an hour? It's due to time.. We all have only so much time to workout.. My morning workout is limited to 1.5 hours. Not enough  time to get in all. Plus, I like to workout with Steve.. 

I'll save the other exercise.. bike, run and swim for later on today.. I hope to "feel" motivated enough to do my tri-training this afternoon. I shouldn't give myself an opportunity to "feel" like working out but when I'm doing more then just the normal.. pushing myself too hard too fast is not a good idea either. 

___________________________________________________

Do you push yourself to work harder? 

What pep talk to you say to get you to workout? 

Is working out extra hard lately for you? 




No comments: