The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Training Day.. I'm up late for it!

I had such good intentions of making it to the gym at 6am. I even checked the clock at 4:15am this morning. I must have needed more sleep.. That seems to be more important right now.. I still made it there an hour later.. 7am and worked out until 9:45am this morning! 

I did it.. I trained exactly how I planned this morning and even a little extra! 

I started off on the bike.. I like the bikes were it's more of a lazy boy. I can't sit upright due to my tail bone issues and this laid back position seems the best. I peddled rolling hills on level 9 for 30 minutes going 9 miles. 

I wanted to see if my legs would feel like a brick after biking so I ran the indoor track for 30 minutes at a very slow pace. I'm guessing I probably only went 3 miles. I did have to stop to stretch out a weird ankle pain. I took one last lap walking fast around the track and headed down to the pool. I had only planned to do 30 minutes.. instead 55 minutes of various laps, kicking, scissor kicks, breast stroke, back stroke, one arm  pulls.. I would have done 60 minutes but the swim lesson kids were taking over the lap lane.. 

No weights this morning.. I was thinking about it but figured.. my kids were waiting for breakfast. 

I came home and made blueberry and chocolate chip muffins.. Even thought I already am eating my usual b-fast of wheat bread and PB.. I had to have one of these too. They were the best ever this morning and puffed up perfect!
_______________________________________________________________________________

What are you eating for b-fast

What was your Saturday morning workout like? 

Any Tri advice for training? 

No comments: