The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Food Feast..

What better way to start off the day .. Free Breakfast at Ikea! Just to let you know.. I did have to pay 99cents for that cinnamon roll..  I'm kind of picky about my eggs.. I like real eggs not powder hydrated ones.. so I skipped it.. 
Dino's Chicken Gyro's for lunch.. why oh why do I only eat these at the State Fair in August.. only 1 time a year? They are sooo good!  Don't worry... I might have downed a few calories but I also ran 6 miles this morning at 5am! 
It was a great Monday.... no work.. only play.. and we not only went to Ikea but to the Como Zoo... 
I kind of felt like this sloth..after all the food we ate.. sluggish and tired.. 
I love the Primate exhibit the best.. They had 3 new gorillas and all the animals were awake for the most part..  
Hum... wonder what she's thinking? 


Okay.. I passed up a motorcycle ride this afternoon.. to go bike 4 miles.. I really need go for a ride, but I still feel over-stuffed from lunch.. Might have to wait another hour.. or maybe tonight? It's only 20 minutes after all.. I should have no problem getting out to burning off some calories.. So why don't I want to do it? Ugh!!!! Feeling Lazy and tired.. 
__________________________________________________

When was the last time you visited a zoo? 

What's your favorite animal?

Where else do they have great free food deals? 

No comments: