The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Together-ness... and chocolate

I'm so happy to say.. I asked Steve to join me in the Tri.. He said YES!!! 

We will do a relay.. I will swim, he will bike and then I'll run! You might be asking why I need or want to share the tri? The bike thing really isn't my thing ... I have a tail bone issue and sitting too long will make it too sore! Steve loves to bike. In fact, when we first started working out together that's all he wanted to do... bike, bike and more biking.. until I suggested he try the cross ramp... Now he mostly does the cross ramp, but adds in biking. Plus, he's always willing to bike with me while I run.. Not a workout for him.. but lots of hills to go up and he makes it challenging. 
I also made these yummy Chocolate-chocolate chip crinkle cookies. I never liked these as a kid until I discovered adding extra chocolate chips to the batter makes them extra yummy! I stopped at 2.. and they were really good with a banana. You can tell I don't ever eat chocolate covered bananas.. if I'm just discovering this great combo. 

Now.. off to search for a tri-relay race.. 
_________________________________________________

What cookies do you love? 

Have you ever competed in a relay race? 


No comments: