The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Swimmers Hair..

I am not going to get swimmers hair.. I refuse! I followed my training plan again today.. 30 bike, 30 run, 30 swim.. and hot tub for 10.. I have to get in a reward system! 



All this exercise.. swimming is making me more hungry.. 2 bananas and 2 slices of whole grain bread with PB is just not enough. That's probably why I ate all those muffins yesterday. I just am not sure what else to eat.. 

How many calories am I burning with all this exercise? I'll take a guess and just say 1000. 


 Look.. Can you see it? More snow! It's April 14th.. Where are our showers??

____________________________________________________

Plans for your Sunday? Workout (check), eat (check), Make Shells, G-shop, look for a swim suit..work, look at puppies, Dinner at my daughters. 

Favorite Dessert? Fruit tart.. making one today!

No comments: