The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sleep.. sleep and more sleep!

I slept for 10 hours last night! 9:30pm to 7:30am. I usually get on the average of 7 or less per night. I'm positive the outside running yesterday has made me a better sleeper! 

It felt really strange running outdoors again.. and it was strange running so late in the morning. I'm usually up and out the door to run at 5am.. today it was 9am.. before I left the house to run. 

I ran to the gym once again.. all the way from home.. with Steve riding the bike along side of me.. 
I look as if I'm doing some weird chicken dance.. 
I always time myself and even though I feel like I'm slower starting out again this year. My running times are exactly the same. I did more intervals today.. Ran full speed up the monster hill because my intestines were calling out.. GET TO THE GYM for a PIT STOP.. FAST!!!! 7 miles in a little less then 70 minutes (including stopping for the light 2x's).. or aprox 10 minutes per mile.. Nice and easy.. 
____________________________________________________

How fast do you run an easy mile on the average? 9 to 10 minutes

Do you ever compete with runners you pass on an easy run? All the time.. I just can't seem to pass up the opportunity to keep up or pass someone if I can..


No comments: