The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Is this your bike?

Your going to laugh at this 70's stationary bike. I think it was the first of it's kind EVER! 
Thankfully, we are making the in-laws retire this baby! On to new and functioning.... Funny or not so.... we now have it in our garage! We covered it with that sheet just to hid it.. 

Ah.. there it is! My Purple Trek! It really needs some TLC.. It's never been maintained and the chain is a black greasy mess along with the break pads. I guess after 20 years it's time to get it tuned up. 

This is the bike I'll be doing a tri with.. Not exactly the kind of bike I want to use. I pumped up the tires and all I felt like doing was going around the block.. 

What can I say.. it was a lazy nice outside today.. I think it even reached 70*F.. I'm happy.. sunglasses on and sun on my face and I got in an outside deck nap!

____________________________________________________

What are your workout plans for Sunday? Run outside 7 miles, swim 30 minutes.. bike outside 25 minutes

Do you own ancient workout equipment? NONE! I don't own a treadmill, a stationary bike or any kind of big equipment. I did have a stair master at one point in my 20's.. 

No comments: