The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, April 5, 2013

I lost 10 pounds! And one from just sweat!

I finally lost all the weight I put on since this fall, 10 pounds and I did it so quickly.

I really reduced my calories keeping it all around 1500 and upped the workouts to burn, burn, burn!  I had a goal starting last week to not wait until after Easter to diet. I still want to lose more.. there's always the goal weight.. 
 This morning I was curious to see how much weight I would lose through evaporation/sweat during the hour I run on the cross ramp. I stepped on the scale before and then again after.. Exactly 1 pound of water-loss. That means I need to drink at least 16oz of water to replace all the water lost during exercise. If your thirsty, your already dehydrated. 

         I always sleep awful no matter how tired I think I am.. with the exception of naps. I'm feeling extra sleepy after my workout and b-fast, I could easily take a mini power nap.... off to snooze for 20 minutes.. 

I'm just going to post a random photo today.. This was on my b-day last year.. 

___________________________________________________
Questions for me and you... 

How often do you nap?  At least 1 time a week. Naps are the best in the mid afternoon.. 

Have you ever figured out how much weight you lost from sweating? Just this one time.. 

No comments: